Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 59

Thread: I need to go take an enormous dump

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    huhah huhah, she said nipply [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep the old pirate wanted to see the sea, the only trouble is it ain't showing up...yet.
    Over the next couple of days I'm gonna try a few changes...There are hardhats available at the entrance, right next to the Porta-Potties [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    omg..why didn't I notice the sand nipples were gone...although the black background really makes the skull show up nicely...wing..you didn't notice the sand nipples???

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm to broke to pay attention Mum!

    Hey is it sis' Birthday today, I see a cake by her name!

    Happy Birthday sis [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  6. #46
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was tring to put up a background that looked like waves, but honestly, I like the way the black looks too, I may leave it for a little while

  7. #47
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm getting tired of my dice...I may do a valentine theme.by the time I figure it out it will be time for St Patricks day..hey isn't it Mardi Gras season..hummm that would be a cool theme...

  8. #48
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is hard to keep the Pirate theme and go with seasonal variations....I guess I can hang som Heart banners across me bow [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  10. #50
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aye matey, that thars a purty lil' flag, I'll run it up the mast, right under tha Skull & crossed bones, Arrgg slider pirates

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •